Adaptive Technology Resources is excited to announce our Webinar Series on innovative learning tools. Get a product overview, touch up on your skills or learn more about a specific topic. Find a webinar and time that fits your schedule! All webinars are COMPLIMENTARY!
To schedule a personal webinar outside of these dates/times, please Contact Us!
An Introduction to NextGen Vizzle
Get ready for NextGen Vizzle!!! In this webinar, we will take a walk through all the new features offered in NextGen VizZle. VizZle provides your team a library of more than 15,000 ready-to-use lessons, easy to access and personalize for each studetn. You'll be able to modify activities to meet the needs of any number of students. Real-time reporting is integrated into the VizZle platform, making the charting of progress towards IEP goals and objectives simple.
VizZle empowers you to deliver individualized lessons targeted to IEP goals and to track and report on each student’s progress.
- Can be used in group, one-on-one and inclusion settings, as well as at home
- Easy-to-use and provides plenty of support and professional development resources
- Cloud technology allows you and your students to work on any device with internet — from laptops, iPads or tablets to interactive whiteboards and classroom computer labs
- Incorporate sounds and images that keep the attention of students who may struggle to comprehend lessons delivered by traditional means
- Choose from 11 different template types when creating or adapting lessons
- Every aspect of every lesson is completely customizable using your own media or the vast VizZle database — including field size, audio, reinforcers and the lesson content itself
- Real-time data collection
- Centralizes lesson materials to increase efficiency and collaborations while decreasing the amount of time you spend in multiple books/websites
Tuesday, August 22nd: 9:00am – 10:00am CST Register Now!
Tuesday, September 12th: 2:00pm - 3:00pm CST Register Now!
Information: "Ask and Organize" Session
In this "Ask and Organize session", you can spend time asking questions about the new features in VizZle. Along with answering questions, the team will be able to support you as you organize and develop your students' personalized learning.
Tuesday, August 29th: 2:00pm – 3:00pm CST Register Now!
Tuesday, September 26th: 2:00pm – 3:00pm CST Register Now!
Audio Notetaker By Sonocent - The Key to Great Notes?
Does providing peer notetakers eat up time and budget at your institution? Is there a mad rush at the start of each semester to find students willing to help out? When your notetakers turn notes in are they often incomplete or illegible?
If so, Audio Notetaker may be worth exploring! Come to this webinar and learn about this revolutionary software based notetaking strategy which combines audio, visual, and written modalities to be a UDL based solution for students. Four simple steps - first Capturing Information, then Annotating, Reviewing and Engaging with the notes at a later time allows students to be successful note takers with less stress and greater productivity. Free semester long pilot programs available.
Monday, August 14th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Student Intro to Kurzweil 3000 Firefly
Join us as we introduce you to Kurzweil 3000 /Firefly, a comprehensive literacy software that promotes academic success by helping you with reading, writing, and studying. We will cover:
- Program overview
- How and where to access Kurzweil 3000 / Firefly
- What is the Universal Library
- How to bring in content of your own or files your school provides for you
- Reading tools in Firefly
- Writing tools in Firefly
- How to have Kurzweil help you read web content (Read the Web)
- Resources for assistance
Tuesday, August 15th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Thursday, August 17th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Tuesday, August 29th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Thursday, August 31th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Tuesday, September 5th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Thursday, September 7th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Tuesday, September 12th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!
Thursday, September 14th: 12:00pm – 12:45pm CST Register Now!